G oog le BadWeB | Login/out | Topics | Search | Custodians | Register | Edit Profile

Buell Forum » Quick Board » Snowflake of the day! « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through December 08, 2017Aesquire30 12-08-17  01:24 pm
Archive through October 28, 2017Ducbsa30 10-28-17  05:22 am
Archive through October 17, 2017Ducbsa30 10-17-17  07:42 am
Archive through October 11, 2017Zac4mac30 10-11-17  10:21 am
Archive through September 20, 2017Hootowl30 09-20-17  01:34 pm
Archive through September 10, 2017Aesquire30 09-10-17  01:59 pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Mnscrounger
Posted on Friday, December 08, 2017 - 02:22 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Custodian/Admin only)

"And when you get home...SCRAPE YOUR DIAL-IN OFF THE WINDOW."

words to live by..

Tootal
Posted on Friday, December 08, 2017 - 02:54 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Custodian/Admin only)

I ended up next to a 69 Dodge Challenger on a winding 4 lane though town. My 1976 VW Scirocco with a header and Weber carb had a pretty good power to weight ratio. The challenger nailed it at the light so I had to defend myself. I was ahead of him at 70 in a 35 when my old whistler radar detector beeped one time. I eased out and let him pass then nailed the brakes. He must have stayed in it because as I made it around the bend the cops had him lit up already. Close call! I don't think I would have been able to talk my way out of that one!

I think I've gone off topic again. It's just so easy to talk about how stupid we were, and still are sometimes!

I wonder what these snowflakes say after they've been pulled over? There BOT.

86129squids
Posted on Friday, December 08, 2017 - 03:09 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Custodian/Admin only)

Great going OT here. I've got actual snowflakes falling here in Mur-vil...

I used to be fast. That's why I sold the Triumph, I'd like to get a bit older. But I do remember a weekend down in N. GA chasing Tom B., Tim, Barker, and another lunatic on a Husky supermoto on my CityX around the mountains... we blew by a county Mountie at triple digits a few miles below the turnoff for Richard Russell. Made that turn QUICK. ; )

Ratbuell
Posted on Friday, December 08, 2017 - 05:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Custodian/Admin only)

Yeah...I'd been at the track all day. I did have my DOT tires back on...but methinks the 12.79 may have been a bit of a giveaway...

I don't think I was running race gas at the time. I don't remember smelling it, anyway (the track sells it, but only the "scented" stuff so you smell like a bottle of grape Nehi going down the track!).

That night I tossed a razor-blade scraper in the glovebox right next to the white shoe polish, soon as I got home!

It's just so easy to talk about how stupid we were, and still are sometimes!

...and yet, we're still HERE to talk about it. Plenty of times I look back at vignettes of my life and shake my head and wonder "I'm still here....?"

Torquehd
Posted on Friday, December 08, 2017 - 06:45 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Custodian/Admin only)

Dang, I clicked on the "snowflake" thread thinking someone would post some pictures of the crybabies burning flags just because Donald Trump recognized president Clinton's order of moving the embassy in Israel to a different town.

Wait, why is she allowed to have a voice? I thought her opinion is only worth half that of a man.

These dudes clearly aren't mad, they're just happy to have an excuse to go F- stuff up!

Typical momahed-esque behavior.

Now that's just a waist of a perfectly good throw!
Islam. Making zero sense since before Mohamed was kissing boys' penises and then condemning gays(that's a true story. look it up).

Tootal
Posted on Friday, December 08, 2017 - 10:35 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Custodian/Admin only)

..and yet, we're still HERE to talk about it. Plenty of times I look back at vignettes of my life and shake my head and wonder "I'm still here....?"

In order to become old and wise you must first survive being young and STUPID!!

Slaughter
Posted on Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 08:28 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Custodian/Admin only)

Draymond Green thinks NBA team owners are like slave holders. Snowflake Green says Players aren't "owned."

https://nypost.com/2017/11/03/mark-cuban-draymond- green-owes-nba-an-apology/ Article: Mark Cuban explains the basics to Draymond Green

quote:

Mark Cuban
We own equity. We donít own people. Ö I guess itís because he went to Michigan State and didnít take any business classes, but you own equity. When you own a team, you own equity, shares of stock. Thatís called ownership. Tell him if he wants to take classes at Indianaís business school, Iíll even pay for his classes and weíll help him learn that stuff.

Ratbuell
Posted on Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 09:10 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Custodian/Admin only)

I'm sorry. I'll admit I don't follow team sports in general...but I have yet to EVER hear of someone being called a "player owner".

They're "TEAM OWNERS". They own the TEAM. In other words, the franchise. Name. Image. Merchandising. They own - as Cuban says - the BUSINESS, not the people.

Players are employees of the team. And just like any other employee, they are (well...should be) expected to play by certain company rules pertaining to decorum, dress, behavior, and the like. Don't follow the rules? YOU'RE FIRED.

I love Mark's line about "I'll be happy to pay for his business courses". That's awesome.

Court
Posted on Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 11:49 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Custodian/Admin only)

If he's that span up about his conscription . . . he should emancipate his ass and quit taking the millions . . . that'd teach Masta a lesson

Sifo
Posted on Monday, December 11, 2017 - 06:36 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Custodian/Admin only)

College enlists Care Bears to comfort stressed-out students

« Previous Next »

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Post as "Anonymous" (Valid reason required. Abusers will be exposed. If unsure, ask.)
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Rules | Program Credits Administration