|Posted on Thursday, July 14, 2011 - 11:55 am: ||
some how i blew the key switch fuse last night as i was taking off. i did have some loose connections on the battery connection(s). would this have caused this? only other mod i have done recently is added a power outlet via the battery tender lead.
|Posted on Thursday, July 14, 2011 - 12:28 pm: ||
Loose battery connections can cause a wide range of problems and a lot of times it results is melted wires or blown fuses.
|Posted on Thursday, July 14, 2011 - 04:52 pm: ||
Check closely where the wiring harness goes around the negative battery terminal. It is prone to wearing thru and will short to ground intermittently.