|Posted on Monday, August 16, 2010 - 08:39 am: ||
If you have ever dreamed of owning the ultimate XB,
now may be the time!
This bike was built with no regard for expense, and has over fifty modifications, including full Ohlins suspension and steering damper, Hals competition swing arm chain conversion, Tomaselli clubman's bars, Drummer muffler, etc.
The bike was selected as the lead bike in the Cycle World "Bikes of Bad Web", was featured in Cafe Racer magazine, and was selected for the Custom Sport Bike section of the 2007 New York International Motorcycle Show.
It is a 2004 with 16500 miles. Price is $5500.
Here is a complete list of modifications:
1. K+N air filter
2. Snorkel removed
3. Open air box
4. Buell Race ECM
5. Original Drummer muffler
6. Front Suspension - Ohlins FG 43 1676-17 front forks
7. Rear Suspension - Ohlins 46HRCLS shock, remote preload, 1092-34 spring
8. Hal's competition chain conversion swing arm
9. Secondary Grearing - Sprocket Specialties 46 tooth rear sprocket / 20 tooth steel front sprocket.
10. XB 9 primary gears - 57/34 tooth sprockets
11. D.I.D. 520 ERV3 racing chain.
12. Ohlins side mount steering damper with custom mounts
13. Michelin Pilot Road 2 tires
14. Denso Iridium Sparkplugs - IXU24
15. Drummer Catch Can
16. CRG Brake lever # An- 531 (modified to suit Shindy 14mm remote reservoir front brake master cylinder
17. CRG Clutch Lever # An-621
18. Custom Billet shift pedal
19. Custom Billet rear brake pedal
1. Firebolt tail section/ quick release front seat
2. Buell Deluxe Seat
3. Remove all decals
4. Prototype Drummer front sprocket guard/ cover for electrics made from stock Buell cover
5. Painted primary chain inspection covers to match engine cases with Buell Magnesium Tone spray paint.
6. Replaced inspection cover screws with longer Stainless Allen heads
7. Polished headers with 3M Scotch-Brite Fine Finishing Sander # 9416NA, 320, 600 and 1500 wet or dry sandpaper, and Luster Lace Metal Polishing Strips, (wide)
8. Trojan low profile air intakes painted to match frame.
9. Tommasselli adjustable Clubman's handle bars.
10. Modified Joker Machine billet custom risers.
11. Buell Traction grips/ opened ends
12. Shindy 14mm front brake master cylinder with remote reservoir, CRG levers
13. Shock Racing Mini 9 LED directionals with 10 watt 10 ohm resistors to correct blink rate connected in parallel.
14. Buell frame pucks
15. Dipstick visibility mod: covered dipstick with yellow shrink tube
16. Crystal orange fork and swing arm sliders by Ricta/ custom s/s front mounting axle
17. HVMP Heavyweight Stainless steel handlebar ends
18. Third Eye bar end mirror on custom stainless steel mounting bracket
19. Buell X-1 domed Timing cover, Pegasus engraved, painted Magnesium Tone to match engine cases. S/S Allen head 10/32 mounting screws, to match primary side covers
20. Buell Chrome, (brushed), front heel protectors
21. LSL Billet round foot pegs on 1" dropped mounts
22. Carbon fibre extended rear hugger
23. Buell Carbon fibre front fender
24. Powdercoat swing arm graphite black to match frame
25. Powdercoat wheels: graphite centers, polished rims, clear coated.
26. Buell Aluminum, (brushed), upper chain guard
27. Frameless Plexiglass license plate mount
28. Personalized license plate: "XB12SR"
29. 90 degree Ariete valve stems/ custom machined rims to suit
30. PDG Moto "Black Kleen" Dash Face
31. Precision Engineering Billet brake line clamps, front and rear.
Lil Blackie is the ideal road machine, and would make the basis for a great track or road bike.
|Posted on Monday, August 16, 2010 - 10:07 am: ||
Where is it, and why the discount? How about some more pics of this beautiful beast!
|Posted on Monday, August 16, 2010 - 10:23 am: ||
The bike is located in Eastern Long Island.
The reason is that the price is so low is because Harley destroyed the market for used Buells by selling new ones with a five thousand dollar discount.
Here are a couple more photos.