|Full Name:||Melvin Byrd|
|Last Logged In:||March 29, 2020|
|Registered:||May 15, 2007|
|Home Page URL:|
|Birthday (Year) & Occupation:||1970 & Grip and Grin Guy (Sales)|
|Personal Quote:||I'm glad I waited to get what I wanted.|
|Bike Model (Ex - M2, XB12Rr, S1W, P3):||XB12SCG|
|Model Year (Please enter full 4-digit year):||2007|
|V.I.N. (To aid in problem resolution. Will not be displayed or shared otherwise.) :||(Hidden)|
|Servicing Dealership:||Hampton Roads Harley Davison|
|Performance Mods!:||8300 miles added a Drummer.
12500 miles added K&N Filter and Race ECM (HOLY COW! This thing rocks!)
|Problems/Miles (Please be specific):||700 Miles, Engine light comes on. HRHD says that it's the actuator in the muffler and that the entire thing needs to be changed... Non Warranty!!!
(Not Happy)1800 miles just like PFM it turned off.
|Other Mods/Misc/Customization.:||Chromed the airbox, looks cool through the translucent red cover.
Ditched the Chin faring and belt covers for a more naked look.
|Favorite Rides (Roads and Routes):||(Hidden)|
|Why I do/don't ride a Buell:||I like not being like everyone else. I like the looks I get when people say... "What kind of bike is that?"|
|How can Buell improve their motorcycles?:||Get them out of the HD Dealerships! -moot point now huh? lol|
|Life History/Philosophy:||No worries, life is too short to sweat the small stuff...
If you're in trouble, 95% of the time more throttle fixes the problem, the other 5% it just ends the suspense.
|Top speed on 2 wheels (mph):||145 ish WOW!|
|Preferred engine oil (brand/grade):||Mobile 1 V-Twin|
|Click Here to send a private message to Xb12mel|
|Topics | Last Day | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Rules | Program Credits||Administration|