G oog le BadWeB | Login/out | Topics | Search | Custodians | Register | Edit Profile

Buell Forum » Quick Board » Education « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Qusserel
Posted on Wednesday, June 19, 2019 - 02:12 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Custodian/Admin only)

Friends, how do you think public education is successful for human development? Is it better to engage in self-education? and if so, how best to organize it?

Ned
Posted on Monday, June 24, 2019 - 05:51 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Custodian/Admin only)

if you want the truth educate yourself.
https://youtu.be/qbBu6cWczTY

Qusserel
Posted on Monday, June 24, 2019 - 10:17 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Custodian/Admin only)

Thanks for the response. I am writing a small study now and I am interested in the state of learning at the moment and in the future.I heard that now there are very good conditions for studying in Ukraine. there are really very good conditions for medical education. Plus, there are many student programs that you can contact with them and learn about benefits. Very good universities in Ukraine. My very good friend studied there. The story is banal and very simple. After college I wanted to get a higher education. I was looking for options, then I found here information about the possibility of studying in Ukraine. While IELTS and TOEFL tests in other countries are necessary to foreign entrants, students donít have to pass it in process of admission in Ukraine establishments. Such a loyal policy makes higher education in Ukraine one of the most available in Europe.

(Message edited by qusserel on June 24, 2019)

Aesquire
Posted on Monday, June 24, 2019 - 07:20 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Custodian/Admin only)

Brawndo. That's your future.

Ned
Posted on Monday, June 24, 2019 - 09:26 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Custodian/Admin only)

If you wanted to aspire to the dizzy heights with vast power and riches beyond belief you could look to a formal education which would lead you through the university system.
You might want to educate yourself first though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGhCS564VS4

Glitch
Posted on Monday, June 24, 2019 - 10:28 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Custodian/Admin only)

Rick_a
Posted on Tuesday, June 25, 2019 - 06:12 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Custodian/Admin only)

I'm not sure...but I've been told my whole life that I'd do well if I applied myself

Ned
Posted on Tuesday, June 25, 2019 - 10:27 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Custodian/Admin only)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AvhB7fYgz0

this will explain the here and now.
« Previous Next »

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Post as "Anonymous" (Valid reason required. Abusers will be exposed. If unsure, ask.)
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Rules | Program Credits Administration