G oog le BadWeB | Login/out | Topics | Search | Custodians | Register | Edit Profile

Buell Forum » Quick Board » Mainstream Media - What the HELL? « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through August 05, 2018Ratbuell30 08-05-18  02:08 pm
Archive through July 26, 2018Bandm30 07-26-18  09:30 am
Archive through June 23, 2018Pwnzor30 06-23-18  07:37 am
Archive through May 30, 2018Aesquire30 05-30-18  03:21 am
Archive through May 16, 2018Sifo30 05-16-18  07:15 pm
Archive through April 25, 2018Ducbsa30 04-25-18  06:42 am
Archive through April 03, 2018Ducbsa30 04-03-18  01:01 pm
Archive through March 17, 2018Aesquire30 03-17-18  12:56 am
Archive through February 23, 2018Hughlysses30 02-23-18  05:36 pm
Archive through February 20, 2018Blake30 02-20-18  07:51 am
Archive through February 15, 2018Hootowl30 02-15-18  04:27 pm
Archive through February 14, 2018Aesquire30 02-14-18  01:43 am
Archive through January 06, 2018Aesquire30 01-06-18  05:39 pm
Archive through December 18, 2017Sifo30 12-18-17  12:31 pm
Archive through November 19, 2017Aesquire30 11-19-17  11:46 pm
Archive through November 03, 2017Macbuell30 11-03-17  04:00 pm
Archive through October 14, 2017Redra65k30 10-14-17  10:20 am
Archive through September 26, 2017Aesquire30 09-26-17  10:15 pm
Archive through August 26, 2017Rick_a30 08-26-17  02:23 pm
Archive through August 21, 2017Ebutch30 08-21-17  09:22 pm
Archive through July 13, 2017Hootowl30 07-13-17  02:29 pm
Archive through July 06, 2017Aesquire30 07-06-17  02:48 pm
Archive through June 12, 2017Aesquire30 06-12-17  12:31 am
Archive through May 31, 2017Sifo30 05-31-17  10:04 am
Archive through May 26, 2017Snacktoast30 05-26-17  01:11 am
Archive through April 20, 2017Sifo30 04-20-17  07:00 pm
Archive through April 04, 2017Alfau23 04-04-17  10:06 pm
Archive through March 28, 2017Sifo30 03-28-17  09:47 am
Archive through February 28, 2017Sifo30 02-28-17  10:40 am

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Hughlysses
Posted on Monday, August 06, 2018 - 03:16 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Custodian/Admin only)

On a related subject, in case any of you are interested in watching Scott Adams' daily video broadcasts (Coffee with Scott Adams), you no longer have to sign up for Twitter or Periscope, you can watch them on youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/realcoffeewithscottadams

Scott is best known as the creator of the Dilbert comic strip, but he's a very successful author and an ardent Trump supporter. Scott figured out early on that candidate Trump would be a phenomenal president because of his persuasion skills. Scott spends a lot of time analyzing political events, particularly things Pres. Trump says and does, from the standpoint of persuasion.

Highly recommended.

Ducbsa
Posted on Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 11:04 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Custodian/Admin only)

They're catching on to how they need training to cover their hateful tracks:

https://pjmedia.com/trending/journalism-org-sends- out-tutorial-explaining-how-to-delete-wry-tweets/

Aesquire
Posted on Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 09:55 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Custodian/Admin only)

On the road.... stop at McDonalds, and the tv in the dining room, of the Angola NYS rest stop, is on CNN. Don Lemon? is on, going off on how badly he's been treated by TrumpHitler. I am mostly ignoring this, I have Kindle. But I try not to be utterly oblivious, and when they start throwing up images of "Trump Twits" that call Lemon stupid, I find I have to agree that he is.

I hate to agree with any politician, but golly darn, this guy on tv I know nothing about is crying like weasels ate his ball sack, and now the other kids won't play with him because the Big Bully on the playground has them chanting Dickless Don! Dickless Don!.... And it's just not so.

Yeah, some guy you insult every day, presumably lie about every day, and for all I know dream about burning alive every day, called you dumb. And now you are the victim?
Because you aren't acting very smart as far as I can tell.

Having a Politician call you names is a Badge Of Honor for most people. Especially if he's the Other Party. If Obama had insulted me, I'd have it on a dang t-shirt and not only wear it, I'd sell it online. If Donald insulted me? Same thing, with better sales, and I'd hire someone to run my Facebook page!

But spend 25 minutes whining about how unfair a temp job government worker was to call you a whiny little idiot? That is like screaming over and over I am not hysterical! Sorry dude, you are an idiot.

If I had a CNN show, & got such a free publicity boost, I'd have the Trump Twit as my freaking LOGO. Big Graphic with the Twit centered and emphasized.

Sifo
Posted on Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 10:53 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Custodian/Admin only)

If Trump meeting is illegal, then Clinton dossier is criminal too

Ducbsa
Posted on Friday, August 10, 2018 - 05:04 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Custodian/Admin only)

"What is unfortunate is that their lies are frequently picked up by the New York Times, the Associated Press, AFP, CNN and other news sources and disseminated as though they were true. You would think that those “mainstream” news outlets would figure out what is going on, but so far, they seemingly haven’t."

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2018/08/wha t-do-lying-liars-do-they-lie.php

Another current lie that gets repeated by NBC is that the Puerto Rico hurricane death toll was ~4700, which was based on a phone survey that was then extrapolated.

Ducbsa
Posted on Sunday, August 12, 2018 - 06:23 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Custodian/Admin only)

At least there is actually that one guy, not someone they made up.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/08/cnn_b reaking_news_imminent_invasion_of_white_supremacis ts.html

Aesquire
Posted on Sunday, August 12, 2018 - 06:53 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Custodian/Admin only)

Ducbsa, the Palestinian Propaganda Ministry, is famous for not bothering to make it's lies hard to disprove. They know it does not matter to Leftists in the West, who are conditioned to believe lies. So why bother?

The same doll placed on piles of rubble, shots taken from different angles, and ruins with exposed rebar rusted almost to nothing being labeled as a New Israeli Bombing, are just the first items that come to mind.

Hiding behind children sums up their bravery.

I often point out that it is the 2 major religions in the world today that consider lying a blessing and a way to get to heaven, that are also responsible for most of the death on the planet not caused by old age.

That's true, in the case of the Palestinian Leaders, they are members of Both death cults, and thieves on a scale that British Royalty envies. But I can't help but think they would be just as evil faking believing in any another faith.

Ducbsa
Posted on Monday, August 13, 2018 - 06:02 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Custodian/Admin only)

press

Hootowl
Posted on Monday, August 13, 2018 - 09:22 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Custodian/Admin only)

It started long before 2009.

Macbuell
Posted on Monday, August 13, 2018 - 09:34 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Custodian/Admin only)

Agreed but that was really when they stopped even pretending to be unbiased. To your point, there was the whole CBS Dan Rather incident in regards to GW Bush as proof that it started far earlier.

Aesquire
Posted on Monday, August 13, 2018 - 11:51 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Custodian/Admin only)

Walter Cronkite. Most trusted man in the world. Lied about Tet.

Akbuell
Posted on Monday, August 13, 2018 - 12:04 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Custodian/Admin only)

I remember the Cronkite thing. Knew, somehow, that it was an important moment. If I knew then how important it would be, I would have written the time and place down so it would be easy to find.

In any case - The Vietnam war, during the Tet Offensive. While reading the days events, he stopped and sat back, looked straight at the camera, and said "The war is lost."

The move from reporting, IMO, started at that moment.

Ducbsa
Posted on Monday, August 13, 2018 - 07:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Custodian/Admin only)

http://dailycaller.com/2018/08/13/huffington-post- reporter-antifa/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twi tter

Aesquire
Posted on Tuesday, August 14, 2018 - 09:19 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Custodian/Admin only)

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/08/china _shows_what_real_attacks_on_the_press_look_like.ht ml

Torquehd
Posted on Tuesday, August 14, 2018 - 09:53 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Custodian/Admin only)

Full assault on Alex Jones, and the information he broadcasts.

He aint perfect but he's a lot closer to the truth than anything mainstream.

He claims that these attacks are a "beta test" for a national ban on free speech. A ban on free speech has been in the works in the US since the Soviets began implementing destabilization operations.

The left may not all be guilty of intentionally colluding with Russia, but Russia has been doing a beautiful job at composing the doctrine of the left. As I've said before, "Russian collusion" means the exact opposite of what the mainstream believes.
Youtube Yuri Bezmenov.

Torquehd
Posted on Tuesday, August 14, 2018 - 10:01 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Custodian/Admin only)

Oh, and you can't refuse to make a product or provide a service that contradicts your personal conservative beliefs (gay cake), but you can't make a product that contradicts the state.

Welcome to the USSA.
« Previous Next »

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Post as "Anonymous" (Valid reason required. Abusers will be exposed. If unsure, ask.)
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Rules | Program Credits Administration