G oog le BadWeB | Login/out | Topics | Search | Custodians | Register | Edit Profile

Buell Forum » Quick Board » Mainstream Media - What the HELL? « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through July 13, 2017Hootowl30 07-13-17  02:29 pm
Archive through July 06, 2017Aesquire30 07-06-17  02:48 pm
Archive through June 12, 2017Aesquire30 06-12-17  12:31 am
Archive through May 31, 2017Sifo30 05-31-17  10:04 am
Archive through May 26, 2017Snacktoast30 05-26-17  01:11 am
Archive through April 20, 2017Sifo30 04-20-17  07:00 pm
Archive through April 04, 2017Alfau23 04-04-17  10:06 pm
Archive through March 28, 2017Sifo30 03-28-17  09:47 am
Archive through February 28, 2017Sifo30 02-28-17  10:40 am

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Aesquire
Posted on Friday, July 14, 2017 - 07:19 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Custodian/Admin only)

Open letter to the Times, the Post, and all the alphabet tv stations.

I don't like Trump. I find him annoying and basically full of crud. I didn't like the last guy either, and it's a good bet I won't like the next one. How I feel about Hillary, or any Bush, or Clinton, doesn't matter since they are not in power today.

So I want my news people to watch this guy like a hawk. I want to know every stupid thing he does, and I want a clear explanation why it's stupid, maybe even with some bozo telling me why it's not, just in case it's a smart stupid thing. ( those happen)

I also want you to tell me when he does smart stuff, and sure, throw in the bozo who thinks he's wrong.

Because that's your job.

Journalists have a special place in our system. They have legal protections that I don't have, that cops don't have, and that politicians NEVER should have. And you have to earn that. You pay for that by covering the politicians, and the results of their promises.

And you are failing at every turn to do your jobs.

You don't fulfill your part of the social contract in this country, then we should feel no obligation to grant you the special privileges.

We will call your sponsors and tell them WHY we will associate their products with dishonesty and fraud. Your dishonesty and fraud.

You will be sued. You will lose because you lied. And most of you have such huge egos that you brag too much about how stupid we are to believe you.

And you are losing the protection of the press against physical attack. People will cheer when you are knocked down when you stick your mic in the face of a grieving widow and ask her how she feels about her husband dying for Trump.

We are already at the point you have to edit out many of the people you shove a mic at. It's going to get worse. Because that stuff is still going out, we have cameras too. And like Insurance companies and Banks, the News is going to be the popular thing to hate.

And it's all your fault.

So is Trump. If you morons had spent any time actually covering the issues and doing your jobs Trump wouldn't be Prez.

I don't know that Hillary would be, but for darn sure Donald would not.

One of the 16 freaking candidates could have released his plan to cure AIDS, end world hunger, and peacefully cooperate with N. Korea on destroying threatening asteroids, and you wouldn't have told us. Maybe one did. No, all you could see was the sound bite and the ratings boost, and fully embraced hatred as an operating policy.

So from all of us, out here in flyover country, the next thing out of your mouths had better be truth, or "do you want fries with that?".

(Message edited by aesquire on July 14, 2017)

Glitch
Posted on Friday, July 14, 2017 - 11:02 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Custodian/Admin only)

I've not seen the Democrat party this mad since we freed the slaves
~Rob Scheider

Hootowl
Posted on Friday, July 14, 2017 - 06:32 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Custodian/Admin only)

Project much?

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/07/14/msnbc-host-j oy-reid-republican-party-built-victimhood-resentme nt

She's precisely describing her own party.

Pwnzor
Posted on Saturday, July 15, 2017 - 08:37 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Custodian/Admin only)

I guess we should expect nothing less from Democrats

Tootal
Posted on Saturday, July 15, 2017 - 09:35 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Custodian/Admin only)

I noticed that the whole time Obummer was in office. He would claim the Republicans were doing something and how terrible it was while the dems were doing just that! Over and over again. A narcissistic charlatan!

Aesquire
Posted on Saturday, July 15, 2017 - 03:02 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Custodian/Admin only)

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/07/journa list_sanctioned_for_covering_gay_pride_antisemitis m_speaks_out.html

Short form.

A journalist reporting for a gay paper was fired for reporting anti-jew forces at a gay pride march kicked out three lesbians for having the hated star of David on their gay pride flags. The New Nazis of the gay movement hate and push hate by any means necessary. Including trying to shut up anyone who speaks against them.

Only conservative news reported this hate.

Now, very few gays share this particular hate. But they will be forced to share in the results by losing an objective reporter and being ruled by the whims of evil men who use hate for power.

Is this just one facet of the malignant cancerous gem that is the Left? Absolutely.

The good news is the Nazis are part of the propaganda to encite violence against Republicans by declaring it's a good to punch a Nazi. So feel free. Kick them while they're down for me.
« Previous Next »

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Post as "Anonymous" (Valid reason required. Abusers will be exposed. If unsure, ask.)
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Rules | Program Credits Administration