G oog le BadWeB | Login/out | Topics | Search | Custodians | Register | Edit Profile

Buell Forum » Quick Board » The "All New" NOT rude joke thread. « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through June 30, 2017Bandm30 06-30-17  08:30 am
Archive through April 17, 2017Bandm30 04-17-17  12:33 pm
Archive through January 06, 2017Reepicheep30 01-06-17  08:33 am
Archive through November 21, 2016Glitch30 11-21-16  07:13 am
Archive through November 04, 2016Hootowl30 11-04-16  09:26 am
Archive through October 03, 2016Alfau30 10-03-16  05:53 pm
Archive through August 16, 2016Strokizator30 08-16-16  07:17 pm
Archive through June 05, 2016Ducbsa30 06-05-16  05:22 am
Archive through March 20, 2016Midknyte30 03-20-16  01:22 am
Archive through February 21, 2016Torquehd30 02-21-16  05:09 am
Archive through February 01, 2016Crusty30 02-01-16  05:28 am
Archive through January 21, 2016Midknyte30 01-21-16  03:49 am
Archive through November 20, 2015Midknyte30 11-20-15  11:46 pm
Archive through October 28, 2015Crusty30 10-28-15  08:13 am
Archive through August 17, 2015Ponti130 08-17-15  09:31 pm
Archive through July 09, 201586129squids30 07-09-15  11:46 pm
Archive through March 31, 2015Bluzm230 03-31-15  11:02 pm
Archive through February 17, 2015Just_ziptab30 02-17-15  03:06 am
Archive through November 22, 2014Mr_grumpy30 11-22-14  09:20 am
Archive through October 12, 2014Aesquire30 10-12-14  05:25 pm
Archive through August 10, 2014131330 08-10-14  05:19 pm
Archive through June 28, 2014Aesquire30 06-28-14  10:11 am
Archive through March 21, 2014Kenm123t30 03-21-14  09:29 pm
Archive through February 15, 2014Sifo30 02-15-14  08:50 am
Archive through December 08, 2013Sifo30 12-08-13  07:03 pm
Archive through October 14, 2013Sifo30 10-14-13  11:14 am
Archive through August 27, 2013Sifo30 08-27-13  12:30 pm
Archive through May 01, 2013Sparky30 05-01-13  04:10 pm
Archive through March 24, 2013Mr_grumpy30 03-24-13  04:54 pm
Archive through February 06, 2013Mr_grumpy30 02-06-13  03:39 pm
Archive through December 12, 2012Froggy30 12-12-12  11:04 am
Archive through October 20, 2012Mr_grumpy30 10-20-12  03:38 am
Archive through August 24, 2012Mr_grumpy30 08-24-12  05:38 am
Archive through July 27, 201286129squids30 07-27-12  01:58 pm
Archive through June 11, 2012Alfau30 06-11-12  11:18 pm
Archive through May 02, 201286129squids30 05-02-12  02:58 am
Archive through April 02, 2012Slaughter30 04-02-12  01:17 pm
Archive through March 15, 2012Mr_grumpy30 03-15-12  04:42 am
Archive through February 17, 2012Harleyelf30 02-17-12  07:23 pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

86129squids
Posted on Friday, June 30, 2017 - 12:43 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Custodian/Admin only)

Sent that one to my chaplain sis!

Sifo
Posted on Tuesday, July 04, 2017 - 08:20 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Custodian/Admin only)

Food on an Irish Airline... Airborne approximately thirty minutes on an outbound evening flight from Dublin, the lead flight attendant for the Aer Lingus cabin crew nervously made the following painful announcement...

"Ladies and gentlemen, I'm so very sorry, but it appears that there has been a terrible mix-up, just minutes prior to takeoff, by our airport catering service.

I don't know how this has happened, but we have 103 passengers on board and, unfortunately, only 40 dinner meals were delivered to the plane. I truly apologize for this mistake and inconvenience.”

When the passengers' muttering had died down, she continued... "Anyone who would be kind enough to give up their meal so that someone else can eat will receive free,
unlimited drinks for the duration of our 5-hour flight."

Her next announcement came 90 minutes later... "If anyone would like to change their minds, we still have 40 dinners available."

Bandm
Posted on Tuesday, July 11, 2017 - 11:27 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Custodian/Admin only)

A new Army Captain was assigned to an outfit in a remote post in the Afghan Desert. During his first inspection of the outfit, he noticed a camel hitched up behind the mess tent.

He asked the Sergeant why the camel was kept there.

The nervous sergeant said, 'Sir, as you know, there are 250 men here on the post and no women. Sometimes the men have urges. That's why we have Molly the Camel.

The Captain said, 'I can't say that I condone this, but I can understand about the 'urges', so the camel can stay.'

About a month later, the Captain starts having his own 'urges'. Crazed with lust, he asked the Sergeant to bring the camel to his tent. Putting a ladder behind the camel, the Captain stands on the ladder, pulls his pants down and makes passionate love to the camel.

When he's done, he asked the Sergeant, 'Is that how the men do it?'

'No sir. They usually just ride the camel into town. That's where the girls are."

Hootowl
Posted on Tuesday, July 11, 2017 - 12:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Custodian/Admin only)

A bear and a rabbit are taking a crap in the woods. The bear asks the rabbit if he has a problem with crap sticking to its fur. The rabbit, rather smugly, says that no, he does not. So the bear wiped his ass with the rabbit.

Bandm
Posted on Tuesday, July 11, 2017 - 07:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Custodian/Admin only)

Hootowl
Posted on Tuesday, July 11, 2017 - 07:22 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Custodian/Admin only)

And in the 'I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire' department...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/07/11/pennsylvania- woman-lit-boyfriend-on-fire-used-urine-to-put-out- flames-cops-say.html

Meth is a hell of a drug.

Froggy
Posted on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 04:54 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Custodian/Admin only)

I told my son, “You will marry the girl I choose.”

He said, “NO!”

I told him, “She is Bill Gates’ daughter.”
He said, “OK.”

I called Bill Gates and said, “I want your daughter to marry my son.”

Bill Gates said, “NO.”

I told Bill Gates, My son is the CEO of World Bank.”

Bill Gates said, “OK.”

I called the President of World Bank and asked him to make my son the CEO.

He said, “NO.”

I told him, “My son is Bill Gates’ son-in-law.”

He said, “OK.”

This is how politics works.

Ourdee
Posted on Tuesday, July 18, 2017 - 10:11 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Custodian/Admin only)

Once there was a little boy who lived in the country. They had to use an outhouse, and the little boy hated it because it was hot in the summer, cold in the winter, and stunk all the time. The outhouse was sitting on the bank of a creek and the boy determined that one day he would push that outhouse into the creek.

One day after a spring rain, the creek was swollen so the little boy decided today was the day to push the outhouse into the creek. So he got a large stick and started pushing. Finally, the outhouse toppled into the creek and floated away.

That night his dad told him they were going to the woodshed after supper. Knowing that meant a spanking, the little boy asked why. The dad replied, "someone pushed the outhouse into the creek today. It was you, wasn't it, son?" The boy answered yes. Then he thought a moment and said, "Dad, I read in school today that George Washington chopped down a cherry tree and didn't get into trouble because he told the truth." The dad replied, "Well, son, George Washington's father wasn't in that cherry tree."

Sifo
Posted on Wednesday, July 19, 2017 - 09:34 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Custodian/Admin only)

The Lone Ranger and Tonto went camping in the desert. After they got their Tent all set up, both men fell sound asleep.

Some hours later, Tonto wakes the Lone Ranger and says, 'Kemo Sabe, look Towards sky, what you see? '

'The Lone Ranger replies, 'I see millions of stars.'

What that tell you?' asked Tonto.

The Lone Ranger ponders for a minute then says, 'Astronomically speaking, It tells me there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets.
Astrologically, it tells me that Saturn is in Leo.
Time wise, it appears to be approximately a quarter past three in the morning.
Theologically, the Lord is all-powerful and we are small and insignificant.
Meteorologically, it seems we will have a beautiful day tomorrow.

What's it tell you, Tonto?'

"You dumber than buffalo shit. It means someone stole the tent."

Aesquire
Posted on Friday, July 21, 2017 - 05:52 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Custodian/Admin only)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/music/news/controversia l-justin-bieber-banned-china-order-purify-nation/

No need to read past the headline. ; )

Ourdee
Posted on Friday, July 21, 2017 - 11:40 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Custodian/Admin only)

Haha

Ourdee
Posted on Saturday, July 22, 2017 - 12:45 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Custodian/Admin only)

Ducbsa
Posted on Monday, July 24, 2017 - 09:02 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Custodian/Admin only)

A Catholic Priest, a Baptist Preacher and a Rabbi all served as Chaplains to the students of Northern Michigan University at Marquette in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.

They would get together two or three times a week for coffee and to talk shop. One day, someone made the comment that preaching to people isn't really all that hard, a real challenge would be to preach to a bear. One thing led to another, and they decided to do an experiment. They would all go out into the woods, find a bear, preach to it, and attempt to convert it to their religion.

Seven days later, they all came together to discuss their experiences. Father Flannery, who had his arm in a sling, was on crutches, and had various bandages on his body and limbs, went first.

'Well,' he said, 'I went into the woods to find me a bear. And when I found him, I began to read to him from the Catechism. Well, that bear wanted nothing to do with me and began to slap me around. So I quickly grabbed my holy water, sprinkled him and, Holy Mary Mother of God, he became as gentle as a lamb. The Bishop is coming out next week to give him first communion and confirmation.'

Reverend Billy Bob spoke next. He was in a wheelchair, had one arm and both legs in casts, and had an IV drip.

In his best fire-and-brimstone oratory, he exclaimed, 'WELL, brothers, you KNOW that we Baptists don't sprinkle! I went out and I FOUND me a bear. And then I began to read to my bear from God's HOLY WORD! But that bear wanted nothing to do with me.

So I took HOLD of him and we began to wrestle. We wrestled down one hill, UP another and DOWN another until we came to a creek. So I quickly DUNKED him and BAPTIZED his hairy soul. And just like you said, he became as gentle as a lamb. We spent the rest of the day praising Jesus. Hallelujah!

The Priest and the Reverend both looked down at the Rabbi, who was lying in a hospital bed. He was in a body cast and traction with IVs and monitors running in and out of him. He was in really bad shape.

The Rabbi looked up and said: "Looking back on it, circumcision may not have been the best way to start."

Hughlysses
Posted on Monday, August 14, 2017 - 10:16 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Custodian/Admin only)

People often complain about the police, but you rarely hear about the positive things they do, such as this incident involving a biker and a frozen carburetor.

Last January on a bitterly cold winter's day, a North Dakota State Trooper on patrol came upon a motorcyclist who was stalled by the roadside. The biker was swathed in heavy protective clothing and wearing a full-face helmet to protect the face from the cold weather.

"What's the matter? asked the Trooper

"Carburetor's frozen," was the terse reply.

"Pee on it. That'll thaw it out."

"I can't," said the biker.

"OK, watch me closely and I'll show you." The Trooper unzipped and promptly warmed the carburetor as promised.

Moments later the bike started and the rider drove off, waving.

A few days later, the local State Troopers' office received a note of thanks from the father of the motorcyclist.

It began: "On behalf of my daughter Jill..."

86129squids
Posted on Tuesday, August 15, 2017 - 12:27 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Custodian/Admin only)

THAT'S a good one!

Hootowl
Posted on Wednesday, August 16, 2017 - 09:54 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Custodian/Admin only)

What's brown and sticky?
A stick.

Midknyte
Posted on Friday, September 08, 2017 - 02:17 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Custodian/Admin only)

https://youtu.be/XZJ0KrseDTs
« Previous Next »

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Post as "Anonymous" (Valid reason required. Abusers will be exposed. If unsure, ask.)
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Rules | Program Credits Administration