G oog le BadWeB | Login/out | Topics | Search | Custodians | Register | Edit Profile

Buell Forum » Knowledge Vault (tech, parts, apparel, & accessories topics) » Troubleshooting (Poor Starting/Running/Handling/Ride Issues) » Ecmspy X1 help « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Dyerschaos
Posted on Monday, April 23, 2018 - 11:50 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Custodian/Admin only)

quick run down of my situation.
I have purchased ecmspy and a cable from ecmcable.com , the computer wont see the bike. I keep getting the error message that the ftdi drivers failed to load or cant be found. I have messaged the cable company and they say their cable has the correct drivers installed in the cable and that it should recognize that. 2000 X1 lightning with new hammer performance 1250 kit and extensive head work done. I have both a race ecm (2000) and a stock ecm (1999). I currently have the 99 ecm in it as I was told the race ecm is way to hot for the 1250 kit.
Any and all input and experiences greatly appreciated. its ready to ride but dan at hammer has me fearful of damage to the engine if I don't readjust the fuel and the timing. I just want to ride it !
thanks in advance.
Marc
« Previous Next »

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and custodians may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous" (Valid reason required. Abusers will be exposed. If unsure, ask.)
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Rules | Program Credits Administration