|Posted on Sunday, October 03, 2010 - 12:39 am: ||
My 2009 Uly is blowing a 15-amp fuse every time I turn the key on.
Relevant background: I came back from a great weekend riding in the Ozarks and was in such euphoria that I left the key in the ignition, turned on. The next day, I went to jump the battery and, bear with me, I hooked it up backwards. Yes, I did that. Only for 3-4 seconds before I realized the careless mistake.
Regardless, I trickle charged the battery, and the fuse is now burning up with the key on. Any I ideas as to what's shorted? The ignition itself? Also, does the service manual include wiring diagrams? I'm fairly handy with a multimeter.
|Posted on Sunday, October 03, 2010 - 01:37 pm: ||
Yes, the Service manual contains wiring schematics.
I have no idea what is shorted, but you should be able to figure it out with a multi-meter and the service manual.