|Posted on Friday, June 26, 2009 - 08:11 pm: ||
Took the plunge today & bought a 2000 Cyclone M2! Man, does this bike haul!!!
I'm so new I don't even know what questions to ask, but here are an important few:
1. What's the correct procedure for checking the oil?
2. Does the crankcase oil also circulate in the primary and tranny?
3. Where can I find an Owner's/Rider's Manual?
4. Is there a Cyclone discussion Forum?
|Posted on Saturday, June 27, 2009 - 09:56 am: ||
1. Check oil warm with motor running do not fill above the top mark.
I run mine about a 1/4" above the lower mark.
2. No, primary and tranny are the same but separate from motor,pri/trans. holds 28 oz.
3.Al at American Sport Bike for new, look in classifieds for used.
4.In the Old School forum the M2's have their own section.