|Posted on Friday, August 07, 2015 - 01:33 pm: ||
I won't be able to ride for a week due to travel and my battery is getting old. The battery light comes on frequently just by sitting over night. Bike fires right up and the light goes out almost immediately once the bike is running. Well I hurt anything if I disconnect the positive terminal for the week? I think something is slowly draining the battery when parked.
|Posted on Friday, August 07, 2015 - 01:41 pm: ||
You should be ok but usually you would disconnect the negative.