|Posted on Tuesday, May 04, 2010 - 02:55 pm: ||
Here is the quick and easy way to do a TPS reset on any 2008+ fuel injected Buell. (From the Directlink guide)
1. Turn on the key.
2. Set the kill switch to the run position.
3. Don't start the engine. Rotate the throttle from fully closed (gently held closed) to fully
open (gently held open), and then back again to closed (gently held closed).
4. Repeat 3 times. Hold at each stop (fully open, fully closed) for 1 full second.
5. Turn the key off and back on.
6. If you connect to Directlink, a fully closed throttle should indicate between 3.7 to 4.2 degrees. If it
doesn't, repeat the above steps.
According to the Electrical Diagnostic Manual, the output signal from the TP sensor varies from:
• Approximately 0.3-1.0 Volts at idle (closed throttle).
• Approximately 3.5-4.5 Volts at WOT.
|Posted on Monday, September 27, 2010 - 03:52 pm: ||
my svc manual says to do the following:
Manual TPS Reset
1. Repeat three times:
a, Turn the ignition switch from Off to ON.
b. Roll the Throttle wide open and hold for one second.
c. Close the throttle and hold for one second.
d. Turn the ignition switch off.
|Posted on Sunday, November 03, 2013 - 09:56 pm: ||
Tried this many times and it didn't work. I max out at 78%. Suggestions.