|Posted on Monday, June 01, 2020 - 04:27 am: ||
This Women's Cortech LRX Series 2 jacket has seen very little use and has been cleaned and bagged when stored.
I purchased this jacket new for my daughter to ride with me and she outgrew it well before it got much use.
It's warm and comfortable for cool weather, but extremely well ventilated for a non mesh jacket.. It's also water proof and bright with plenty of reflective piping.
Size Extra Small, it's an older jacket model so I'm Open to Offers (OBO) or trades for other newish riding gear.
I'm happy to provide additional photos if there are details not shown in these, just text or call.
Details from Cortech below:
- 400 denier nylon dobby and 1680 denier ballistic polyester performance cut shell combines with a Rainguard® waterproof and breathable barrier
- Mandarin style collar with soft microfiber trim
- Zippered shoulder, sleeve and rear exit vents provide flow-through ventilation
- Durable main zipper closure with dual wind flap seals out the elements
- 360° Phoslite® reflective piping and Cortech’s signature reflective rear triangle increase nighttime visibility
- The microfiber-lined cuffs with hook and loop closures are soft and durable
- Adjustable sleeve take-up straps at the forearm and bicep help to secure elbow armor and material
- Removable CE approved armor at the elbow and shoulder with an articulated triple density back protector
- Cortech ladies Z.O.Q. (zip-out quilted) liner features a comfortable iridescent taffeta liner
- Zippered chest map pocket, hand warmer pockets, internal mobile phone pocket and dual-zippered fanny pack
- Hand pockets are lined with Armor-Link 2 mesh, which allows pockets to double as vents
- Adjustable waist belts with TPR pulls, help fine-tune fit
- Includes a jacket to pant zipper attachment with the pant side included.
$65 + shipping from 84119