|Posted on Tuesday, April 09, 2019 - 09:51 am: ||
Pictures: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B697ik-bV-IGVXJf NXUzZVFKaFE
2000 Buell M2, yellow, 12,277 miles, 32763, $2000obo.
* Purchased by original owner in north Dallas.
* He laid it down once or twice as can be seen in the pictures. Also snapped the toe peg on shifter which dealer replaced.
* I am 2nd owner and purchased in 2010 with 74xx miles.
* It now has 12,xxx miles.
* Location zip: 32763 (North of Orlando and Southwest of Daytona).
* Garaged all its life.
* V&H exhaust and bar end mirrors around time of purchase.
* Buell select seat (has small tear on edge that could probably be repaired; not visible). Original seat in great condition.
* I rejetted shortly after purchasing to match the exhaust.
* Battery in 2015 (Autozone).
* Intake seals in 2016.
* Rebuilt rear master cyclinder and new pads (2017).
* New tires (Roadsmart II) and wheel bearings (2017).
* New isolators (2018).
* Fluids (oil, trans, brake, fork). Oils and filter is sitting on my workbench.
* Rear plastics cracked under seat. I attempted a repair last year but didn't hold.
* Tank has 1 or 2 small bubbles but barely noticeable.
* Few rust spots on forks (this is FL after all).
* Stock seat (in great shape).
* Givi A750 screen (originally blue; rattle can yellow).
* Set of Buell Blast saddlebags (damaged; came with old Blast I had).
As with most M2s it just works. Starts every single time (as long as you remember to turn the gas valve on).
No low balls as I just renewed the plate another year and will continue to house it in the garage.
|Posted on Monday, April 15, 2019 - 08:16 am: ||
Correct link to pics:
|Posted on Friday, April 19, 2019 - 01:15 pm: ||
|Posted on Friday, April 19, 2019 - 10:23 pm: ||
Translate TTT for an old man please.
|Posted on Friday, April 19, 2019 - 10:41 pm: ||
|Posted on Monday, April 29, 2019 - 04:48 pm: ||
TTT Someone make an offer on this thing.
|Posted on Wednesday, May 01, 2019 - 12:11 pm: ||
|Posted on Wednesday, May 01, 2019 - 10:03 pm: ||
|Posted on Sunday, June 16, 2019 - 12:36 pm: ||
Sold to S1Eric over in Tampa who is going to add his old race body work. Looking forward to seeing the pictures once it is complete.
|Posted on Monday, September 02, 2019 - 01:30 pm: ||
Hey Robert, Your M2 is coming along nicely !
Its a nice edition to the collection.
Was nice meeting you.
|Posted on Monday, September 02, 2019 - 03:52 pm: ||
Hey Eric. Wow, I like it and super sharp!
Definitely don't see the race body very often. So glad it went to someone that will appreciate it. Thanks for saving it.
I sent link to the original owner too so he could see.