G oog le BadWeB | Login/out | Topics | Search | Custodians | Register | Edit Profile

Buell Forum » Buell Motorcycles, Parts, Service, & Accessories »  Satisfy Your Need for Speed! » I got head from Pammy! « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through April 17, 2008Jlnance30 04-17-08  01:11 pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Pammy
Posted on Thursday, April 17, 2008 - 03:52 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only)

We don't use stock parts. The parts we use are the highest quality available. Not saying the OEM parts aren't high quality, just different from what we use.
Keep in mind that some folks say Wes is magic...

Fast1075
Posted on Monday, April 28, 2008 - 10:43 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only)

I ran across this thread while trolling the net looking for thumper parts n such...I would like to say that all my past experience with the folks at Cycle Rama have been excellent....now that I have a bike with pushrods, I may come back to haunt them ; ) They helped me build one truly bad 650 Kawi once!! Fantastic job quality!!!

Just saying howdy!!! from the Polk County Boys...here's a clue... Mark, Woody, Dennis, Steve...(I'm Steve...remember me?)

Pammy
Posted on Monday, April 28, 2008 - 10:57 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only)

Steve, you old coot! Of course I remember you!

I haven't heard from any of you guys for quite a while. Wes talks to Woody on occasion, but not very often. I hear he is a real estate man now.

Cool on your new acquisition. Very happy to hear from you.

Fast1075
Posted on Monday, April 28, 2008 - 12:21 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only)

Mark sold all of his bike stuff and the last I heard from him, he was building a killer street car...I saw Woody and Stewie at the Mudhole a few weeks back, Stewie has a big ole truck now...I heard Dennis is still trying to get that old funnybike to run, but it has been quite some time since I saw him either. I sold all my racing stuff 3 years ago...how time flies..

Say hi to Wes..ya'll take it easy : )

Pammy
Posted on Thursday, May 01, 2008 - 07:22 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only)

I hope you got my e-mail response...

Glad to see you are still out and about Steve.

Jlnance
Posted on Thursday, May 22, 2008 - 01:38 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only)

Jlnance
Posted on Thursday, May 22, 2008 - 01:41 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only)

I was gonna post one of me hanging way off the side of the bike, going around a turn. But I looked at those pictures and the camera just doesn't capture the awesome riding I'm sure I was doing.

It does a pretty good job of capturing the Buell Permagrin though.
« Previous Next »

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and custodians may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous" (Valid reason required. Abusers will be exposed. If unsure, ask.)
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration