G oog le BadWeB | Login/out | Topics | Search | Custodians | Register | Edit Profile

Buell Forum » Buell Motorcycles, Parts, Service, & Accessories »  Satisfy Your Need for Speed! » I need a beautiful mind « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Pammy
Posted on Wednesday, May 03, 2006 - 09:52 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only)

Good morning all you creative Buellers! I have a project in mind...well it started being MY project, but being the creatively challenged individual that I am, I decided to see if someone here would like to help me with it.

The mission is as follows, if you should choose to take it:
Cycle Rama has a 100+ Horsepower club(with a lot of members). We also have a 150+ Horsepower club(with quite a few members). I need a T-shirt design/idea for each.

The prize for the (chosen)T-shirt design that flips my lid would be: A free T-shirt(of course) and idea/designers name in a descreet location within the design on the shirt. Or you never know what prizes I might come up with, 'cause This idea was just put into my head last night.

I know you guys and dolls won't let me down(you never do). I am always amazed at the level of enthusiasm and professionalism of the folks on this board.

Come on, I know you can do it!

Rocketman
Posted on Wednesday, May 03, 2006 - 09:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only)

Pammy darling, are we to take it you're referring to V twin American horses?

Rocket

Pammy
Posted on Wednesday, May 03, 2006 - 09:52 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only)

You know it, my friend.

Rocketman
Posted on Thursday, May 04, 2006 - 05:28 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only)

Wouldn't want to put an ole Suzuk engine on there dear, would we now LOL

Rocket

Pammy
Posted on Thursday, May 04, 2006 - 05:48 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only)

Not at all, although we have had PLENTY of those off brands through this shop in 30 years.

Wes championed a Suzuki or 2 in his hay day. He was a fast Son of a bisquit eater on a GS1150 against Terry Vance and a young Vance and Hines Racing. His Pro Stock days put him on a Kawasaki H2. Blazing fast he was....

Did I tell you...now this is off subject...about the time Vance and Hines Racing placed a full page, color, national, magazine ad naming Cycle Rama. We got a lot busier after that. Terry, who knew Wes very well, called to apologize and the. very expensive, ads were not to be used again. Man, I wish I still had a copy of that ad. It was funny. That would have made a great wall hanging. Oh well, fire doesn't discriminate.

I don't know why that popped into my head. It makes me smile, so I'll be happy with that.

Jlnance
Posted on Thursday, May 04, 2006 - 08:40 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only)

Forgive me for stealing your thread, but speaking of tee shirts and such, did I ever show you the picture I took of you at Daytona? It may be the best picture I've ever taken (perhaps due to the subject matter?)

Now back to your regularly scheduled discussion ...

Pammy
Posted on Thursday, May 04, 2006 - 09:05 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only)

Jlnance....did I tell you that I love you?

Jlnance
Posted on Thursday, May 04, 2006 - 12:02 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only)

Wish you'd told me in Daytona!

Rocketman
Posted on Thursday, May 04, 2006 - 08:30 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only)

Looking great Pammy. Freckles too!

Rocket

Pammy
Posted on Friday, May 05, 2006 - 03:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only)

I thought I did!

I am a typical redhead...

I need to take some pictures around here of me and the crew. Maybe I will get Rodney to see to that.

Brineusaf
Posted on Tuesday, May 16, 2006 - 12:12 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only)

Pammy,
I just read this entire thread so I'm getting a late start. But I am going to turn this over to my friend at the Columbus Institute of Art and Design, is there anything special you would like to see on the shirt, if so let me know.

And what format do you wish to receive the illustrations in?

Email me at:
kyle.brine @ Ramstein.af.mil

Pammy
Posted on Saturday, May 20, 2006 - 12:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only)

Kyle, I am shamefully late in reading your post. It is the 100+ horsepower club, so I was thinking maybe horses. But I am open to suggestions. I am clueless at this point.

I will have to contact a T-shirt printer for info on art format. You are a doll for helping me with this. I was just looking for ideas. It's not necessary to do the artwork as well, but I will certainly take all the help I can get. So you go man!

Thanks dude,
Pam

P.S. I couldn't get your e-mail to work

Brineusaf
Posted on Saturday, May 20, 2006 - 06:26 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only)

Try kylen1985@msn.com as I am on leave anyways at the moment.

(Message edited by brineusaf on May 20, 2006)

Oldog
Posted on Tuesday, July 11, 2006 - 01:04 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only)

This will be cool .....
« Previous Next »

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and custodians may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous" (Valid reason required. Abusers will be exposed. If unsure, ask.)
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration