G oog le BadWeB | Login/out | Topics | Search | Custodians | Register | Edit Profile

Buell Forum » Buell Motorcycles, Parts, Service, & Accessories »  Satisfy Your Need for Speed! » Cycle Rama Customers Dominate Teresi Dyno Drags! « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Blake
Posted on Saturday, October 15, 2005 - 08:12 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only)

Congratulations to Cycle-Rama and their customers for stomping the field at the Teresi Dyno Drags!

At the well-attended Teresi Dyno Drags today Cycle-Rama entered five bikes and provided the top end on a sixth bike entered by Jim's HD. Four classes were contested. At the end of the day Cycle-Rama customers had garnered four 1st place trophies and two 2nd place trophies. Apparently it takes a Cycle-Rama bike to beat a Cycle-Rama bike. : ]

Congratulations to all our customers!!!
Cycle-Rama Customer Racing Class Place
Ron Anderson Twin Cam 1st
Bob Roman Twin Cam 2nd
Cliff Stoufer Evo 1st
Jim's HD V-Rod 1st
Mike Marsh V-Rod 2nd
Cliff Stoufer Hayabusa 1st*
*Cliff Stoufer's Busa dyno'd at 206RWHP!

A couple of these guys were racing like this for their very first time... Good show!

Pammy
Posted on Saturday, October 15, 2005 - 09:38 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only)

Wes had his bike on standby in case someone got bumped. It was a beautiful day here in sunny Fl.
The bikes are out everywhere.

Blake
Posted on Sunday, October 16, 2005 - 12:46 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only)

Who you no run your beastly 156RWHP Buell Lightning? You won last time you ran it right? They kick you out of the club or what? ; )

Pammy
Posted on Sunday, October 16, 2005 - 04:28 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Custodian/Admin Only)

We beat an R1 last year with the old Yeller Beast. I get put into the sport bike class anyway. And we had a Hayabusa in that class.
The Busa we were running is an everyday street ride,but they have an open class and I think the highest HP Bike they had for the day in that class was around 360HP, which was also a Busa.

My beast is in in the back for surgery right now. I want to try some new rocker boxes(that haven't arrived yet).
« Previous Next »

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and custodians may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous" (Valid reason required. Abusers will be exposed. If unsure, ask.)
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration